Mountain Cur Pups

Had a small litter of 3 from Tank and Abby pups will be 8 weeks this coming Wednesday.  They are registered with OMCBA. I’m located in North Augusta SC 

Phone Number: 803-710-0419

Facebook Page: Turkey Creek Original Mountain Curs 

Price: $400 per pup. 

White and Black: Female 

Black and Tan: Male

IMG_3218.jpeg

IMG_3219.jpeg

IMG_3222.jpeg

IMG_3109 2.jpg

• Like 1
3 hours ago, MOUNTAIN MAN 1959 said:

I'm just curious,  can that white n black pup be Omcba registered?

I was thinking the same thing.  OMCBA standards state: “White markings are not to exceed one third of the total color. No open spots will be acceptable from the shoulders back.”

45 minutes ago, Bocephus97 said:

Just got a email back the female apparently can’t be permanently registered with omcba. Is there anything else I can do ?

Check with NKC.....probably can be registered as a Treeing Cur.  Bet she ends up being a good treedog too.

19 minutes ago, MOUNTAIN MAN 1959 said:

Check with NKC.....probably can be registered as a Treeing Cur.  Bet she ends up being a good treedog too.

X2. I think she can be registered with UKC also and possibly USDR?    Most people go with NKC it seems.  But UKC holds some squirrel and coon cur/feist hunts around the south.   I hope you have real good luck with her!

3 hours ago, Greg W. said:

Why does the color matter??

Just my Opinion, and i could be wrong.....but i think to pevent crossbreeding with hounds...the pup probably has some Walker or English coonhound blood a few generations back or closer.... those recessive genes can crop out sometimes....but that pup could be a jam up combo dog too.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2